Friday, January 30, 2009

Thought an early start was in order and after after a generous portion of Dawkins' kedgeree and eggs I set of for the city.

I arrived at the club early, and managed to settle in my favourite armchair to peruse the broadsheets and see if Gordon has heeded my advice. At 11.30 had to visit the tailors for a new suit fitting. Most unsettling to realise just how comfortable one can be with another man on his hands and knees measuring your inside leg! I got him to polish my shoes whilst down there.

However I digresss, the suit looks fantastic and feels sublime - merino wool and silk are so comfortable.  I've had to buy a new belt though, as I fear the nights at the Worcester food emporia are having an effect. Its either that or age is catching up with me!

No comments: